Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Beauty in Black and White

I love all things BOLD, but who said anything about color? Some my favorite things are portrayed in black & white and are nothing but stunning. Here are my favorite B&W etsy items of the day:



B&W Button Ring

This ring is very simple but very creative. It's perfect scale and color scheme makes for an awesome statement.



Bold Text Tray

This wonderful wooden tray is the perfect accessory to modernize any space!

Front


Back


Mr Darcy Proposal Mug

I CANNOT explain how much I love this mug. Decorated with my favorite Jane Austin quote, this unique mug is sure to capture the hearts of many!

I can't resist the classic combination of black and white. Simple and chic, these items are remarkable. This color medley will never be out of style!

No comments:

Post a Comment