Monday, August 17, 2009

Shabby and Chic

Today I wanted to expose some brilliant Etsy items. I saw these items and it was love at first sight. Looking at these makes me want to curl up with a good book in a secluded country cottage. There is beauty in simplicity. Just a few supplies and hours of dedication are all it takes to produce these charming pieces. Enjoy!


Besides the fact that this candle is remarkably cute, it will make for a perfect gift... It makes you feel cozy just looking at it! Although it is not extremely intricate, this teacup has endless appeal.

How about this wearable knockout...


Wired Bird's Nest Ring

Beads simulating bird's eggs are wrapped in metal wire, allowing for a clever one-of-a-kind ring. This cheeky accessory is sure to get a double take.




Antiqued Window Pane

I was completely taken by this piece when I stumbled across it. This is a vintage window backed by beautiful floral fabric and adorned by two silver spoons, which have been transformed into hooks for just about anything you can think of- aprons, keys, etc. This window pane is a classic example of shabby-chic.

I hope that you admire this collection as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment